Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using plantblife.com.au (“the Site”) operated by Plant B Life Pty Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) and before commencing a subscription with us. This Agreement sets out the conditions of your use of the Site and the Goods you receive from us.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or ordering goods from our Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- We offer a meal subscription service involving the delivery of consumable goods including food and drinks (“Goods”) according to your subscription. Once you order from us, you will receive deliveries from us (and be charged) weekly or fortnightly (depending on your subscription) unless you skip an installment, pause or cancel your subscription.
- You can skip an installment of your subscription (“skip”) or pause your subscription (“pause”), provided you do so prior to 4pm Friday (ACDT) on the week prior to the week you wish to skip or pause.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time. Your cancellation must be received prior to 4pm Friday (ACDT) on the week prior to the week in which you want your cancellation to take effect (the “cut-off”).
- If you cancel your subscription after the cut-off, you will still pay for and receive one final delivery.
- To cancel, skip or pause your subscription, please log in to your account on our Site and follow the prompts to alter your subscription.
How a Subscription is Commenced
- After completing the subscription or order process on plantblife.com.au, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order and confirming that your subscription has commenced.
- The subscription plan consists of an initial charge then followed by recurring charges as agreed to by you. By entering into these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
- By subscribing to plantblife.com.au you are agreeing to pay a recurring subscription for an indefinite period until or unless cancelled by you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The subscription amount and billing interval will be as described in your account on our Site.
- We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to cancel your subscription at any time without giving any reasons for our decision.
- You must live in our delivery area to order. We currently deliver to selected postcodes within a 30km zone of our location (1/96 King William Rd, Goodwood SA 5034). If you live outside the delivery area but would still like to order from us, please contact us to see how we can help.
- We deliver throughout the day on the nominated delivery day(s). Deliveries will not be left unattended unless by prior arrangement.
- Ownership of the Goods will transfer to you once we have delivered to your nominated address.
- We cannot commit to a delivery window. We will try to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, special requests.
- From time to time We may need to revise the price of our Goods. For price variations, We will provide notice by email and/or via your account on our Site no less than 7 days before the changes take effect. After such time, We will apply the revised pricing for your subscribed service to your existing payment details. You do not need to do anything to accept the change of price. You are under no obligation to accept the price revision and may pause or cancel your subscription as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- The price of the Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on the Site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- Product prices include applicable taxes including GST.
- Payment for all Products and Services must be by credit or debit card or any other payment method on the online checkout page.
- If your payment fails on your renewal date, you will receive an email immediately after the failed payment attempt to notify you. You will then have until the deadline shown in that email to make the required payment for your subscription.
- The Goods described in your subscription are described as accurately as possible, however, we do not warrant or represent that the description is accurate.
- Images are used on the Site for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that the images reflect or portray Goods in your subscription.
- You acknowledge and accept:
- responsibility for the appropriate storage of your Goods after we have delivered them to your nominated address. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any failure by you to appropriately store the Goods.
- Goods should be refrigerated after purchase and consumed by the used by date on the food container unless frozen by you.
- It is your responsibility to refer to the ingredients list as set out on the Site for the Goods selected in your subscription, prior to commencing a subscription.
- You are responsible for reviewing the allergen and nutritional information contained on the Site and on the label on the Goods when considering whether the Goods are suitable for you. We cannot guarantee that any goods you receive from Us are free from any particular allergen or ingredient.
- We accept no liability whatsoever for any allergic reaction by you or anyone else as a result of consuming any Goods received from Us.
- We accept no liability or responsibility for incorrectly placed orders. Nor do we accept liability or responsibility for delivery details that are incorrectly supplied, or you fail to supply.
- We will refund or replace Goods in accordance with our obligations under relevant consumer laws.
- You can ask for a replacement or refund if there is a major problem with the Goods.
- A major problem means that;
- There is a problem with the Goods that would have stopped someone from buying them if they had known about the problem;
- The Goods are significantly different from the description;
- The Goods are unsafe (at the time of their delivery).
- We will make all reasonable efforts to replace Goods with an identical type to the Good originally supplied.
- Refunds will be paid in the same amount you have already paid, provided in the same form as your original payment.
- We may take into account how much time has passed since you bought the Goods considering the following factors:
- The type of Goods; and
- Whether any issue or fault is a result of your failure to appropriately store the Goods.
- You irrevocably acknowledge and accept that in order to purchase the Goods, to the extent permitted by law, you hereby waive, release, covenant not to sue, and discharge Us from any and all claims, actions, suits, demands, losses and other liabilities arising from and/or in relation to the loss of property, any death physical or mental injury resulting from or in connection with the Goods, including but not limited to any allergic reaction.
These Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be construed according to South Australian laws.
- You and Plant B Life submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of South Australia any competent appellate Courts.
- If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.