Plant B Life Pty Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates plantblife.com.au (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the Site.
This Policy may be updated or varied based on changes in our business, our requirements and any obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
Collection and Use of Information
“Personal information” is information about an individual who is either identified in the information or easily identifiable from the information.
The types of personal information we collect are:
- contact details including phone numbers, postal and/or residential addresses and email addresses;
- payment information; and
- any other personal information that is provided through the Site or as otherwise requested by Us or provided by you.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, we may be unable to perform certain services for you, e.g. failure to provide your payment information may mean your request for a meal subscription cannot be fulfilled.
If we receive any of your personal or sensitive information from a third party, we will protect it as described in this Policy.
If you provide us with any personal or sensitive information about a third party, you warrant to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party. Third party information is protected as described in this Policy.
Purpose and Methods of Collection
We collect your personal information in two ways:
- Personal information you \ provide to us; and
- Personal information provided to us by third parties.
We collect your personal information for the purposes of:
- contacting and communicating with you;
- delivering Goods to you;
- charging you for your meal subscription;
- conducting the effective management of our business;
- internal record keeping;
- for market research, business development and marketing, including direct marketing;
- any other purpose for which you have expressly consented to our collecting, holding, or using your personal information; and
- any other purpose required or permitted by law.
If you do not wish for your information to be used in the above ways, please contact us. Contact details are located at the bottom of this Policy.
Retention and Storage of Information
We hold personal information in paper and/or electronic form. Sometimes personal information held by us is securely stored with third party data storage providers. We take all reasonable steps to protect personal information held by us from misuse, loss, damage, destruction, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information and do not accept liability if, despite our efforts, loss or damage arises from a failure to maintain privacy.
While we endeavour to ensure that personal information collected from you is up to date and complete, we will assume any personal information provided by you is free from errors and omissions, is not misleading or deceptive and complies with all relevant laws. We rely on the personal information provided by you. We will not always check or verify the accuracy of personal information we obtain from you or other persons. You should provide us with details of any changes to your personal information as soon as reasonably practicable following such change.
If you wish for your personal or sensitive information to be changed or corrected, please contact us using the contact information provided at the bottom of this Policy.
Disclosure of Information
We will not disclose your personal or sensitive information to a third party unless:
- we consider it necessary to disclose personal information in order to properly perform our services; or
- you have consented (expressly or impliedly) or requested your personal information to be provided to a third party; or
- we are required or permitted by law to provide information to a third party.
You can request access to any personal or sensitive information that we hold about you. We may require verification of your identity and for you to specify what type of information you wish to access in order for us to properly address your request.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Email: email@example.com or Natasha 0424 757 916 or Kate 0413 589 637